多邻国140口语、作文模板分享

Lit145 Com140 Con130 Pro135
备考花了7天,每天3-4小时。
说实话听音题和辨析题其实是重中之重,而且需要好的基础/时间堆积。我词汇量其实很小,我的方法是在登登上面把B2 C1 C2的听音单词本看一遍,把会的点掉不会的留下,然后录下来,实习上下班的时候一直循环听。最后单词虽然很少知道意思,但听音的时候绝对能听出来,辨析的时候自然拼读觉得有舒畅感的就选上即可。

以下是我用的小口语和小作文模板偏描述类口语开头
Speaking of (题目的中心), I feel like I have to talk about (题目), which is popular on the internet.

尽可能回答部分问题

To be honest, before…, I used to think that (否定题目现象). Therefore, I didn’t know why people were keen to …, which was the reason why I had never paid attention to this topic before. Unexpectedly, by chance, I …

From that day on, I have been (doing xxx) every day. Admittedly, it sounds a little bit exaggerated or even eccentric, but it is the truth. Because there was one day that I didn’t (do xxx) before sleep which made me feel wretched, frustrated, and disappointed. So it becomes necessary for me to (do xxx) regularly.

偏对比类口语开头
About (题目), different people have entirely dissimilar opinions.

Hence, there is an ongoing dispute about (题目) on the internet, which could be vitally problematic. However, I deem that …. for the following reasons and instances.

尽可能回答部分问题

To be honest, before…, I used to think that (题目) is of little significance. Hence, I haven’t thought about it until I realized that it exerts a profound impact on people’s lives.

以上开头说完了就开始说意义,任选几句说满时间:
It provided me an opportunity to expose myself to…, which helps me broaden my horizon. This enables me to change my point of view on certain things, thereby exerting a profound impact on cultivating my xx skills. Had it not been for this experience, I would not have become such a versatile person today.

意义中的"I"可以换成“人们””家长“等等。

我还准备过一个通用的讲人的例子:Paul Volcker调整货币供给(实质上提高利率)拯救美国经济于滞涨的例子,这个故事的好处在于题目问great person / notorious person都能用这个例子,因为这个举措长期上体现了他有远见有魄力,但短期内也冲击经济造成了失业率飙升。

小作文
先回答问题

About (题目), different people have entirely dissimilar opinions. Hence, there is an ongoing dispute about… Apparently, this controversy about … could be vitally problematic. From my perspective, elaborated by two momentous factors, I deem that (观点). There are several quintessential instances and reasons involved thereof.

The explicit sentiment that coincides with my standpoint is that …

Additionally, advocates utterly concede that …
2条回复