听说uw hcid又补发ad了,我去,ee也补发一个吧

chendanlan
Graduate Application for Autumn, 2014

Dear Ms. Chen:

Thank you for your application to the University of Washington Graduate School. Your file has been carefully reviewed by the graduate admissions committee in the Electrical Engineering (PhD) program.

I am sorry to have to tell you that your application was not among the few that were selected for admission to this program. The number and quality of graduate applicants to the University of Washington are extraordinary and these difficult decisions are reached through careful consideration of all applicants to a given program. In many cases, enrollment restrictions are also a factor, limiting our ability to accept all qualified applicants. If you have questions regarding the reasons for this decision, please direct them to the graduate program.

I know that this outcome is very disappointing to you, but I do thank you for the time and effort you invested into applying to a graduate program at the UW, as I recognize that expenditures of money and time to do so can be considerable. I wish you well in your future educational endeavors, and hope that you continue to pursue a graduate education, here or at other world-class universities.

Sincerely,

David L. Eaton
Dean of the Graduate School and Vice Provost
University of Washington

顺便贴下人人上同志们的消息:今年密歇根州立大学某offer发多了,发出去的offer又往回收。哥大开了个大数据的项目,1000+份申请,结果项目审批没通过,不开了。。。墨尔本大学发完offer发现录取人数太少,也不开了。华盛顿大学拒了一片,现在发现拒多了,415将至又补发ad。。。

我去问了竟然是hcid,我去,知道我也去申请。
1条回复