中介文书求批改,拜托拜托

mollye
My intensive interest in Design Management began when I did some design tasks for the Student Union in my undergraduate years and realised that design is a discipline worth studying, not just learning the relevant software to become a “designer.” Also, I pay special attention to the practical application of design management and keep thinking about the existing dilemmas in various companies, such as does the brand image need to change under different overseas markets? Is it better to be consistent or adaptable? Why do numerous enterprises fail to make proper design management create more profits? These issues and related questions have puzzled me for a long time. I have endeavored to seek the answers. After four years of college study, I realise I will get the answers from a master programme academic training in design management (DM).

Studying the Media Arts and Design at the .......... University, I have laid a solid foundation for the professional knowledge, particularly in the Principles of Public Relations, Interactive Arts and Design, and Language for Audio-visual Design, etc. Regarding my profession, my interest in design was built up during my university years. In the course Principle of Public Relations, I find that design is more about “solving a practical problem,” which fits well with what I want to do in my future career. And in my group project, improving the brand image of Metersbonwe made me realise that I needed to study and learn more about management and marketing in order to adapt to the trends of society. I considered a lot about whether the idea was interesting enough when I made a case. Therefore, it was often unstructured and illogical, which only attracted consumers’ attention in a short-lived way. However, with the guidance of my professor, our proposals became more structured and logical, and we achieved the highest marks for our group work.
During my internship in the Genki Forest, a well-known company in China, I gained an enriching experience and improved my organisational skills as well. Serving as an intern in the overseas division, I learnt much brand and design management knowledge related to opening foreign markets, such as obtaining market data from different countries, knowing consumer preferences, designing different brand identities, etc. Establishing a good brand in foreign markets was a big project, so that the task was still incomplete when I left Genki Forest, so I have also been thinking about the close relationship between brand and design management and the development of the company, and I hope to learn more about it during my postgraduate studies.
In traditional companies, designers are not involved in management and decision-making as most of them lack knowledge in management. And commercial design often requires repeated communication of requirements with various functions, and there is a great need for people who understand both design and management. After researching multi programmes, I found the MA Design Management programme at the University of Southampton fits me the best. Firstly, I am skilled in design because of my undergraduate studies. Secondly, I have relevant internship experience, which helped me plan ahead for my future research topics and career plans. Thirdly, the learning system of my undergraduate studies is very similar to that of the UK, so I was able to adapt more quickly.
To convert the ideas into business success is really closed to my principle what I was pursuing. And it offers a great many opportunities for the future career as well. I also found that I will attend to some projects to apply my knowledge into practice so that I can improve my design skills as well. More importantly, the external practitioners will regularly give lectures and run workshops, where I will get a chance to the company. What’s more, with the great academic and living environment and advanced facilities in the university, I can’t wait to get stuck into studying at the University of Southampton! After graduation, I want to be a brand image consultant or design consultant for a multinational company. My study experience in the UK can help me do this job better. Maybe five or ten years later, I will be promoted to the management level and manage a small team of twenty or more designers.
7条回复