中介文书 请大家帮忙批改( ̀⌄ ́)

杨顾里
Being good at viewing events from an objective understanding and perspective, I like to discuss problems from different dimensions or in varied forms. I was troubled by the way in which so many news reports told events from a male perspective, and the images of women were maliciously constructed, when I was growing up. My favorite female writer Nam-Joo Cho's novel KIM Ji-young and Born in 1982 described the ups and downs of life and an ordinary woman's dilemma from the author's own perspective, which aroused the resonance of the majority of female readers. I began to understand the mass media's desire for more female voices. The growing enthusiasm has inspired me to develop my interest into a life-long career aspiration in the past years. Hence, I am willing to choose media and communications as my undergraduate major at an authoritative platform in the hope of incorporating the idea of equality into mass media to disseminate the culture, creative ideas, and humanistic thoughts, and other positive information to the public while creating profit for businesses.

Years of extracurricular reading and practice of media activities have systemized my knowledge of media studies, fostered my creativity, and clarified my career interest in the field of new media. Podcasts are my main way to access information when I feel hard to concentrate on reading. Listening to knowledgeable people talking about various topics can provide me with a new way of thinking regarding the world. The podcasts present a variety of topical discussions so that I can harvest a wide range of themes covering economic, social, and humanities. Media has always been a macro-discipline in my cognition, and I have established a foundation especially in politics and humanities in order to correctly look at the issue itself. The podcast Loud Murmurs that I frequently listen to often uses some works to elicit some questions for discussion, such as the in-depth discussion of race and the problems faced by women in the book Michelle Obama. I have accumulated a wealth of historical and humanistic reserves in these programmes and can think about problems from these perspectives and form my own opinions. This profound understanding excites me and motivates me to engage in more hands-on practice to mature into an influential person in the area of media studies.

Speaking for more disadvantaged groups and providing more warm new media solutions is the industry concept I have always followed. I want to achieve academic breakthroughs in my passionate field and redefine my career trajectory through professional training in cutting-edge media studies. To realize this ideal, I need to obtain a more targeted and dynamic platform in the international environment. That is why I am aspiring to sharpen my knowledge of creativity, skills, communication, and vision through the undergraduate study in the UK to engage in sophisticated industry dialogue to push my ideas to full potential. With my all-round presentation and academic acquisition, I am confident to grasp advanced theories and practical skills under your reasonable guidance. I also look forward to contacting more media practices within the limited time, carrying out empirical researches, learning and understanding the application of media and communications in the real society, and how to better serve more groups. Notably, the valuable industry elite collaboration and the multi-dimensional curriculum structure are pluses for me to apply the practical know-how to design, execute and evaluate cases and resolve intractable media issues.

With the knowledge and skills in hand, I could land a job in a new media company or even my personal studio with like-minded partners. Years’ accumulations would guide me to achieve a real media career to bond the creativity, sustainability, and social responsibility with new media studies through diversified communication strategies.
2条回复