11月9日鸡精people can make friends with guy who has more money

smellycat
People can make friends with guy who has more money
观点一:People are more likely to get financial support from rich friends with they are in trouble.
观点二:Many people have more money because they work harder, so they are good example from whom we can learn a lot.
想用一边倒的结构,结果再想不出第三个观点了……所以只写了两个,字数差不多,分享一下。
这次花了50分钟……比上次有点进步。

It is inevitable that some people in the world are much richer that the others. Of course, many differences exist between people who hold different amount of wealth. But the question is that should these people get along and hang out with each other? In other words, can we make friends with guy who has more money? I think it’s not a bad idea to do so, viewing the benefits we will discuss in the following.

To begin with, people are more likely to financial support from rich friends when they are in trouble. We cannot deny the positive affect of those friends who can just give us emotional support and encourage us when we are caught in trouble. However, richer friends, who have more money than us, is usually who get us out of dilemma. For example, if we want to start a business, but we don’t have enough money and loan from the bank is very mean, we are more likely to ask for help from friends who have that money and get investment from them. Therefore, a friend like this is very helpful. In most case money is necessary in our career. With a friend who is richer and accommodating, we have more chance to success.

Secondly, many people have more money because they work harder, so they are good example from whom we can learn a lot. We can see a lot of people who are successful and earn much money. However, we cannot ignore the efforts they put in to achieve their goals. Many merits are necessary for their success, such as courage, reliability, diligence and so forth. All of these are good examples which are worth for us to learn. Let me give an example. My friend Jane is a smart and skillful scientist and work in the world largest software company. She makes hundreds of thousands dollars a year. And her fortune doesn’t come from nowhere. She spent nearly 8 years studying very hard in universities and finally got PhD degree. From her, I know that you may make money from your good looks and smartness, but the most reliable source of wealth is hard working. And I always see her as my model and it is she who encourages me to go further in career.

For above reasons, I definitely support the idea that we can make friends with people who are richer. These friends are helpful, not just because they can give us a hand when we have financial trouble, but also because their experiences are good materials for us to learn.
5条回复