万年作文20出头,想请大家指点一下原因到底出在哪里~

qico
With the rapid development of science and technology, electronic equipments have been widely used by not only adults but also our kids. Recently, the issue that whether our children are too addict in electronic products, such as computers, mobile phones and video games for fun and entertainment has triggered a heated debate on social media. Attitudes to the issue vary from person to person. Yet, as far as I can see, I have an inclination to support the idea that kids should keep away from electronic equipments, and spend more time on playing traditional toys or going out with their companions. I will explain my stance by following reasons and examples.
To begin with, it behooves us to say that watching at electronic screen for a long time will cast detrimental effect on children's health. This is because, for one thing, when people focus on the content on the screen, their sports time will be correspondingly reduced. Thus, for them, the possibility of getting sick will be boosted. For another thing, using electronic devices too much will also hurt kids' eyesight. In this kind of situation, they are more likely to wear glasses at a young age. So, it is reasonable to ask them to decrease their screen time.
In addition, what I have to admit is the importance of the Internet in spread knowledge and information. Through surfing Internet, students are able to access a broad range of knowledge that their teachers or professors cannot give them in class. But, we cannot ignore the significance of cooperation and communication abilities for the development of children. If they concerntrate on viewing things on their computers, the time they can share with their buddies will be reduced. Without frequent playing with their friends, kids probably feel lonely, and their communication ability are poor in conparison with their peers.
To sum up, well-grounded is the conclusion that parents have responsibility and duty to help their kids avoid too much screen time, since both good health and excellent communication competence are critical for furture success.
13条回复