偶然看到的一个拒学校offer的模板

airylake
偶然在网上溜达,看到了一个拒学校offer/AD的模板,贴过来大家娱乐一下:{:7_170:}
Dear Admission Committee,
Thank you for your interest in giving me an admission letter. I have reviewed your letter and am impressed with your admission reasons and other suggestions. However, I have received a lot of admission letters this year, under careful consideration I decided not to accept your admission letter. Please understand that this is not a negative evaluation of your program, but rather a reflection of my unique choice criteria.
Once again, I appreciate your courage to give me a admission letter and wish you every success in your future admitting.

Sincerely,
Applicant

还有一个拒学校拒信的,O(∩_∩)O哈哈~{:7_196:}
Thank you for your interest in giving me a rejection letter.I have reviewed your letter and am impressed with your rejection reasons and bother suggestions. However, I have received a lot of rejection letters this year, under careful consideration I decided not to accept your rejection letter.

Please understand that this is not a negative evaluation of your rejection letter, but rather a reflection of my unique choice criteria. Once again, I appreciate your courage to give me a rejection letter and wish you every success in your future rejecting.

Sincerely,
Applicant
4条回复