托福写作求狠批 O(∩_∩)O谢谢大家

satania
[align="left"]16-03-11真题[/align]Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Reading a student does on his/her own is as important as, or even more important than reading a student does because it is assigned by teachers

[align="left"]Reading plays a significant role in learning. Students, from their childhood, learn knowledge from reading. People’s opinions divide on whether reading should be assigned by students themselves or teachers. I personally hold the perspective that reading students do by themselves give them more benefits than reading that is asked by teachers, for interests is critical to reading and reading according to students’ level let them make quick progress.[/align]

[align="left"]To begin with, students read on their own will make them more interested in reading and more energetic. When people do things that they are really interested in, they feel quite happy and show more willingness to do it. Reading is not an exception. Reading activated by interests provides students more happiness, which reinforces their willingness to read. Take me for example. I really like reading which offers me more information and experiences that I might not obtain in real life. I read those book that I am interested in, like scientific books, geographic books and travel magazines, etc. Due to interests, when I am reading, I frequently forget the time, diving deeply into the sea of books. After finishing reading, not only do I learn new knowledge, but also feel refreshing. Interest is the best teacher, which also applies to reading.[/align]

[align="left"]Furthermore, reading by yourself makes you improve more quickly. People know themselves better than others. When it comes to reading, one knows which kind of book is suitable for his or her level. If they choose too difficult books to read, they may not understand the contents, so that they can not absorb the knowledge in the book. For instance, my friend Ross, who is a book lover, has a preference for science. Once his bother recommended a physical book to him. He tried hard to get the book understood, however, he could not understand much of the contents. Why? Because there is a great deal of knowledge that is beyond his level. If he chose to read something appropriate to himself, he would have made progress. This example provides sound evidence for the conclusion that reading by yourself, not assigned by teachers or others, makes you progressive.[/align][align="left"]
[/align]
[align="left"]Indeed, since we are students, our teachers regularly assign us reading tasks. Many students, however, tend to finish the task reluctantly, which leads to easy forgetting. If students have more choices to reading things they like, they will learn more rapidly.[/align]

[align="left"]To conclude, reading by students themselves is more favorable for themselves because interests make students more willing to read and students can easily find books that suit for their level.[/align]
6条回复