[教授本人】加拿大曼尼托巴大学招收DigitalAg全奖博士硕士2025春/夏

Jiating22
加拿大曼尼托巴大学生物系统工程系(umanitoba.ca)Dr. Jiating Li 实验室招收一名硕士和一名博士。我的实验室专攻数字与智能农业,重点关注 proximal and remote sensing, optical sensors, robotics and automation systems, Internet-of-Things, Artificial Intelligence, and process-based models。入学时间最早2025年春季,最晚2025年球季。详情可参考jiatingli.github.io

招生要求
  • Qualified applicants must have earned a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Biological Systems or Biosystems Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, or other related fields.
  • Meet the minimum admission and English language proficiency requirements of the Faculty of Graduate Studies (umanitoba.ca
  • The ideal candidate should be highly self-motivated and willing to collaborate in a multidisciplinary environment.

有以下经验者优先:
  • Programing skills in Python, R, Matlab, C++, etc.
  • Machine and deep learning.
  • Process-based modeling (e.g., radiative transfer model, crop growth model).
  • Remote sensing (e.g., UAV, satellite, optical sensing, 2D/3D image processing).
  • Mechatronics and robotics (e.g., mechanical design, Robot Operating System).
  • Records of previous scientific publications.

导师简介:
I am an incoming (Fall 2024) assistant professor at the department of Biosystems Engineering, University of Manitoba, Canada.
My research expertise spans multiple disciplines, including agricultural engineering, data science, and plant science. Throughout my academic journey, I have gained rich research experience in unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), ground and proximal plant phenotyping tools, multi-modal data (RGB, multispectral, hyperspectral, thermal, and LiDAR) processing, data-driven machine learning and deep learning models, as well as physics-driven radiative transfer models.
经历
Postdoctoral Research Associate University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, IL, USA (2023 - 2024)
Ph.D. University of Nebraska-Lincoln, NE, USA (Aug. 2023)
M.S. University of Nebraska-Lincoln, NE, USA (May 2019)
B.E. Zhejiang University, Zhejiang, China (Jun. 2017)

有意者可发送邮件至1point3acres.com1point3acres.com, 并提供以下材料:a statement of intent (2-page maximum), Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all post-secondary transcripts。
9条回复