变态博后老板,把我共一放到三个人最后一个。

niclasyong
大家好,我曾经在mskcc的一个超级变态实验室呆了5年时间,老板钱不够,我离开一年后,以共同一作身份(第二位)半年前投稿前,但贡献只有10%左右的第二作(第三位)闹着要加共同一作,不得已同意后,文章也被拒了。现在半年后,背着我投稿,收到science邮件才知道我的名字被挪到了第三位。而且文章数据也没什么变化,反而删了些数据。

整片文章,我总体数据贡献占60%, 第一作用了很多手段,抢我数据或者共同数据去老板讨论, 最后他和变态老板写了。所以我也就不争了。

我现在怎么才能挣回第二的位置。说心里话,我希望这篇文章永远不要发出去,不想让这些寄生虫得逞。

求有经验的朋友给靠谱的建议。

谢谢啦。

收到原老板的回复:
I hope you are doing well.
As you know, the author list on the manuscript is based on the authors’ contributions. Please be assured that yours is recognized and very much appreciated, as is the work of the other authors.
Let’s hope the paper gets published!
With best wishes

我的询问电子邮件,
I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out with a concern regarding the recent change in the order of names on the author list for our manuscript. I want to ensure there is no misunderstanding about my contributions to the research.
Regarding the mouse data, I was responsible for all the fate mapping activities. For the images included in the manuscript, I was responsible for breeding the mice, conducting pulse labelling, and testing the antibodies used for embryo staining, in collaboration with xxx group. Additionally, 共三 worked on staining these embryos.
Concerning the IPSC data, 共一 and I have maintained a close collaboration for five years, sharing the workload pretty much equally. For example, we are jointly culturing the cells and performing flow cytometry.
I wish my contributions merit recognition consistent with author list order. I welcome any comments or discussions on this matter to ensure accurate representation of our efforts.
Thank you for addressing this important issue.
25条回复