Virginia Tech CS 招收Network Security方向postdoc

penggao90
My colleague, Prof. Bo Ji and I are seeking a talented individual to fill a postdoctoral position at Virginia Tech’s Computer Science Department, starting in Fall 2024. The successful candidate will collaborate with us on cutting-edge research in programmable switch (P4)-enabled network security, zero-trust architecture, and cyber threat protection. This role promises a competitive salary, comprehensive health insurance, and many other benefits such as support for attending multiple academic conferences. The postdoc will have the unique opportunity to work alongside brilliant Ph.D. students from both of our groups, fostering a collaborative and innovative research environment. For more detials about our recent research in this domain, please refer to our IEEE S&P 2024 paper: computer.org. Candidates who are interested in this position are encouraged to contact me at 1point3acres.com.

For more information about the two groups and our research, please visit: people.cs.vt.edu people.cs.vt.edu

Thank you!
5条回复